Dreamscape Dreamscape

Glad to see you back.

I'm glad that you are finally back on Newgrounds, I was worried that you left the community since your website was down and you didn't release anything for a while.

Your skills definitely improved as a director and 3D modeler, but the 2D animation was lacking. You're editing, transitions and overall compositions were really brillinat to look at and I hope to see more form you again.

From a a big Fan.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

drawing never was my strongest side, haha :P But glad you liked it :)

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Great stuff you got going there.

Amazing work as always. Not a big fan of the plot but it is still an amazing work. I can see that this must have had a lot of blood and tears put into it. I love the references you put here and there and the jokes were humorous too. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds in the end and see what you accomplish in the future.

SOTULF episode1 SOTULF episode1

OSHI

You somehow forgot to mention I animated it.

Bleep - Subtractive Bleep - Subtractive

Great turnout.

I remember helping you out with the light problem and decided to check out the final product. This movie is really enjoyable and the song is pretty cool too. I lime the fact that every element had a pat in the song. Next time you should try to make the background elements blend in together a little better i found that they were a little edgy. Other then that I love the idea and I'm glad I could help you out! Hope to see more stuff from you!

Skills Competion 2009 Skills Competion 2009

Did better then me..

I hope I can do as well a you next year. You did amazing with the short time they gave people. Hope you do well in your future career!

Sonicmega bummed me. Sonicmega bummed me.

Its funny cuz he will do that.

Maybe my best times on the internet is when Sonic invites me to these group convos. You captured the moment perfectly.

Mechabloby responds:

it's "FUNNY" because it actually happened

good timess

Smash Bros: Go Pichu! Smash Bros: Go Pichu!

Pretty funny.

Man I was really waiting for the over 9000 joke.

Pheonix Wright Sex Fiend Pheonix Wright Sex Fiend

.....

ok so many people try to copy Phoenix wrong and fail. You are one of them. Try to work on your skills and then come back

FatBadger responds:

no one is Quebec knows how to drive properly.

TTA Episode 057 TTA Episode 057

awsome

I love this ep. Cuz you put a lot of efort into it like the lest episodes of the seasons and well..... well awsome

The Power of Paint... The Power of Paint...

cool but short

It was prettty cool but should have made it longer