A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2 A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2

Brilliant as always!!

I realy enjoyed looking at your sketches. I love reading what kind of ideas came into the art and what thools were generally used, so this was just perfect for me. I loved the hidden easter eggs, especially the one with Fyn and Jake which was a great surprise.

I have been a big fan of yours ever since you did your newgrounds character id thing and I love sseing your art. I hope to see more things like these in the future.

Santas Slay Santas Slay

Very good game play

The controls were easy and the game was pretty fun. It gets kinda hard to finish some stuff if you run out of weapons though. Next time try to add a mini game section where you can earn cash if you run out.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

Good game but...

Good game was wasn't this banned from newgrounds and sewed by fox?

PapaQ responds:

It was never banned. I asked Tom to take it down about a year ago after Fox threatened me, but I thought I'd remake and reload it for the launch of the movie and fingers crossed Fox might have chilled out a little?

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Best one

This RPG tut is really good in everything! And the guy who rewieved before me you can find out how to do healthin the ultimate tutorial 2 in how to make a gun game

Staticblaze responds:

Thanks.

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

Really god

Its really good exept the speed.

And can you tell me what emulator or site did u use to get the sounds?

Evil Corridor-Invaders Evil Corridor-Invaders

okay

okay but gets anoying at a point.

NG tutorial 1.07 NG tutorial 1.07

Thks

it was helpfull

maxc16 responds:

np.

Thansk for the detailed review lol.