Dreamscape Dreamscape

Glad to see you back.

I'm glad that you are finally back on Newgrounds, I was worried that you left the community since your website was down and you didn't release anything for a while.

Your skills definitely improved as a director and 3D modeler, but the 2D animation was lacking. You're editing, transitions and overall compositions were really brillinat to look at and I hope to see more form you again.

From a a big Fan.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

drawing never was my strongest side, haha :P But glad you liked it :)

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Great stuff you got going there.

Amazing work as always. Not a big fan of the plot but it is still an amazing work. I can see that this must have had a lot of blood and tears put into it. I love the references you put here and there and the jokes were humorous too. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds in the end and see what you accomplish in the future.

SOTULF episode1 SOTULF episode1

OSHI

You somehow forgot to mention I animated it.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2 A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2

Brilliant as always!!

I realy enjoyed looking at your sketches. I love reading what kind of ideas came into the art and what thools were generally used, so this was just perfect for me. I loved the hidden easter eggs, especially the one with Fyn and Jake which was a great surprise.

I have been a big fan of yours ever since you did your newgrounds character id thing and I love sseing your art. I hope to see more things like these in the future.

Santas Slay Santas Slay

Very good game play

The controls were easy and the game was pretty fun. It gets kinda hard to finish some stuff if you run out of weapons though. Next time try to add a mini game section where you can earn cash if you run out.

Simpsomaker Simpsomaker

Good game but...

Good game was wasn't this banned from newgrounds and sewed by fox?

PapaQ responds:

It was never banned. I asked Tom to take it down about a year ago after Fox threatened me, but I thought I'd remake and reload it for the launch of the movie and fingers crossed Fox might have chilled out a little?

Sm64 [file Select Theme] Sm64 [file Select Theme]

YOU'RE BACK!!!

Glad to hear something new from you :D

VGSongbird responds:

I am. We'll see how long I last this time ^_^

WS - Gotchu Locked WS - Gotchu Locked

This is brilliant!

I have been a big fan of you for a while, and i must say this is one of the best tracks I have heard from you. A nice use of sampling and an amazing flow with the lyrics. You really remind me of Mos Def with this song. You really have to make a full record man, I would buy it.

Halo Theme Song Halo Theme Song

Hey

I can import Guitar Tabs too into Fl! :P

Sleepycast Title Card Sleepycast Title Card

Oh gosh, i remember you telling me about this. I would have probably reacted the same way. It was great hearing everyone else's reaction to this story.

Painterly Demoness Painterly Demoness

Looks great Sab! Can't wait to have a copy of it on my wall!!! :D

Sabtastic responds:

Haha aw thanks man. xD

You going to Otafest this coming weekend? I didn't end up getting in but I'm gonna try for the big one next year!

Collaboration Breeze. Collaboration Breeze.

Oh man this looks really cool! I love the perspective and the colours!